SociaLink, a brief history
SociaLink is owned and operated by Richard Bellemare and based in Burlington, Ontario Canada. Richard is a 15 year veteran of the hospitality, entertainment and events industry where he worked with many different associations and non-profit organizations.
Over the years, Richard has developed a passion for digital communications and social media. As an early adaptor of social media, Richard learned how to become an ambassador to help promote his favourite brands, local businesses and social causes. He learning how to connect with influential industry leaders, and to share his thoughts and views with others to create an online dialogue.
In the spring of 2013, Richard saw an opportunity to help small businesses in his community promote their services, brands and to help them develop customer engagement through the use of effective digital communications and social media. This is where the concept of SociaLink was born.
SociaLink was created with this goal in mind; to help local small business owners, associations and non-profit organizations establish and cultivate their own online social media presence.
Socialink will help our clients to:
- create connections with their customers and followers to help spread their message and services by utilizing the power of their social networks
- allow them to have meaningful engagement with their customers and followers through their digital communications and social presence to help them build brand awareness for their business, service and organization
- grow their business effectively through digital communications and develop sustainable, long term relationships with their customers and followers
Our clients are small business owners, association management companies and non-profit organization leaders who are busy running their business / organization and working hard to make their efforts succeed. Which usually means they don’t have the time to devote towards building and managing their digital communications and social networks.
That’s where SociaLink comes in. We take the time to get to know and understand your business, your culture and your customers. We’ll help you make meaningful connections with your customers and grow your social presence to expand your social reach.
What We Offer:
- Consulting Services – ask for the “90 Minute Hour”
- Email Marketing and Digital Communication Strategies
- Website Management
- Graphic Design and Creative Services
- Social media audits on your existing social platforms
- Basic social account creation set up
- Monthly Management Packages
- Social Media Training – Basic Introductory for Seniors to Advanced Analytics for Social Media Managers
Contact us today and let us help you make your next meaningful SociaLink.
Currently, Richard is a communications professional within the nonprofit and association industry.
He is a digital multimedia
professional and a trusted advisor to many influential industry leaders within the Greater Toronto Area and Halton Region.
Richard is a devoted father and husband. When he’s not working with his clients, He enjoys spending time with his family & friends. He volunteers his time within his community with Scouts Canada where he is a Beaver Scout Leader. Richard is also an avid billiards player within a north american amateur league in Burlington.